[labnetwork] Employment Opportunities at Rensselaer Polytechnic

Bryant Colwill colwib2 at rpi.edu
Wed Mar 25 10:44:17 EDT 2015

Colleagues,

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) currently has _two_ cleanroom
positions available.

A design/process engineer responsible for guiding our users throughout
their design and fabrication efforts.
The second is an applications engineer leading our microscopy research core.

For more a more detailed description of each, please refer to the PDF
attachment.
If anyone is interested in formally applying, the HR postings can be
found at:
https://rpijobs.rpi.edu/postings/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=&query_v0_posted_at_date=&2141=2&commit=Search

Thanks for your time,
Bryant