[labnetwork] Automated Emergency shutoff valve

Vito Logiudice vito.logiudice at uwaterloo.ca
Thu May 14 19:17:41 EDT 2015

Hi Matthieu,

I don’t have experience with the valves you mention. However, I seem to vaguely recall that some some gas cabinet vendors do offer some sort of option for automatically shutting the cylinder valve itself in the event of a TGMS alarm. Hopefully someone on this forum will have more to add or perhaps you can discuss this possibility with your gas cabinet vendor(s) if you haven’t already done so.

Best,
Vito
--
Vito Logiudice  P.Eng.