[labnetwork] Cleanroom Contamination issue

Bulent KOROGLU bulentk at sabanciuniv.edu
Thu May 28 02:06:58 EDT 2015

Dear All,

We have 850m2 cleanroom with the single zone elevated floor and single
zone plenum configuration

We want to reduce electricity bills for that reason we are planning to
install particle counting automation system to our building

because,  when the clean room is idle all of FFU / FCU's are
continuously working at constant speed and also it is working at same
speed of air cycle.

in the configuration mentioned above, if we install the particle
counting system will it effect to best way or it can't effect anyway,

how do you control  your facility contamination ?

standalone hand held particle counter or automation system ?

Best Regards.

Bülent KÖROĞLU
Sabanci University
Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences
Orhanli, Tuzla, 34956 Istanbul, Turkey
Tel : +90 216 483 95 40
Fax: +90 216 483 95 50