[labnetwork] Thermocouple for JIPELEC JetFirst RTP system

Lino Eugene, Dr lino.eugene at mcgill.ca
Thu Nov 19 14:00:44 EST 2015

Thanks for your answers.

I found some manuals for the JetFirst in Google and noticed that old versions of the software give access to the thermocouple calibration table.

There is no way to access to the thermocouple calibration table in the software provided with our system. I guess that now the company doesn't want the customers to use other TCs than its.

Lino
Lino EUGENE, Ph.D., Jr. Eng.
Research assistant
McGill Nanotools - Microfab