[labnetwork] Lubricating the Ball Bearings/Chains

Chris Malocsay chris at malocsay.com
Thu Oct 29 17:50:13 EDT 2015

Hi Shiva; the process you want to use is SL39 or a dry lubricant typically
called dicroniting.
Chris Malocsay

Chris Malocsay
510-506-5894

Please Join us at the following upcoming events.

Mid Atlantic AVS meeting, NC State University
<http://www.avs.org/Chapters/Midatlantic/Symposia-Exhibitions>

MRS Fall Meeting Click Here! <http://www.mrs.org/fall2015/>