[labnetwork] looking for some references

Noah Clay nclay at upenn.edu
Fri Apr 1 16:35:58 EDT 2016

Rick,

We have a new Gen3 MA6 with backside align from Suss MicroTec.  Uptime/reliability is excellent and post sales support has been as well.  The system is PM'd twice annually by Suss.

Imaging quality is standard for a mask aligner.  My staff don't have to do much to get illumination uniformity less than +/- 2.5% over 150 mm after a lamp change (1000 W light source).  We mainly use the system for 100 mm wafer, piece work and some 150 mm processing.

All thumbs-up here at Penn.

Best,
Noah

University of Pennsylvania