[labnetwork] looking for some references

julia.aebersold at louisville.edu julia.aebersold at louisville.edu
Fri Apr 1 18:13:27 EDT 2016

Our experience with Suss is that they have great tools, but their service is beyond the pale.  Extremely slow, overpriced and non-responsive.  We use a 3rd party contractor for annual maintenance.  We sent a part to Germany to be repaired for backside alignment on November and we will not receive it until June.  They also want to charge by the hour for over the phone support and have a $200 minimum for ordering parts.

Cheers!

Julia Aebersold, Ph.D.
Cleanroom Manager
Micro/Nano Technology Center