[labnetwork] Chips on a EVG 620

Fouad Karouta fouad.karouta at anu.edu.au
Tue Feb 16 17:25:01 EST 2016

Hi Jacob,

Indeed the EVG 620 is not as flexible as the Suss MA6 for instance. We do have an EVG620 and similarly to your case we have people working with small samples and therefore we purchased a mask chuck with a 55mm dia opening allowing user to position the mask to the desired pattern. You need the chuck and the corresponding loading frame. In parallel you also need to have a sample chuck holder for small pieces. We do have one for 2” (EVG said it works for small pieces) but due to the vacuum grooves working with 10x10 mm2 sample will not give you the best resolution as sample cannot be clamped with vacuum. Maybe EVG offers now more suitable chuck for small pieces.
Along all these hardware tools you also need a software upgrade (service visit) to include these parts in the software. A rather expensive upgrade.

Let me know if you need more details on this that we do it outside the labnetowrk.

Kind regards,
Fouad Karouta
ANFF ACT Node Manager