[labnetwork] Electron beam evaporation of Ge

Shivakumar Bhaskaran bshiva at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 27 12:10:09 EDT 2016

Sunanda,

I used graphite and fabmate (lesker) crucible for Germanium, I didn't have any issue. I only fill 50% volume of crucible

-Shiva

Shivakumar Bhaskaran, Ph.D.,
Research and Development Scientist and Engineer, National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure (NNCI),
Stanford University,348 Via Pueblo, Spilker Building,Room 004, Stanford, CA 94305.
Ph:650-498-5653
http://nanolabs.stanford.edu