[labnetwork] Aluminimum source crucible suggestions

Beth Fuchs bfuchs at chtm.unm.edu
Wed Jun 1 11:37:17 EDT 2016

I was just going to mention that using an intermetallic crucible has
been good for us as well.
Beth

On 5/31/2016 3:56 PM, Yusha A Bey wrote:
> Hi Cliff,
>

> We had the same issue with Al in graphite crucibles.
>

> Al deposition in intermetallic crucibles has been working perfectly for us.
>

> Regards,
>
> Yusha
>

> Yusha Bey, Ph.D.
>
> Senior Development Engineer
>
> Center for Nano-Micromanufacturing (CNM2)
>
> University of California Davis

Beth Fuchs
Sr. Engineering Lab Coordinator
Chemical Safety Officer
Center for High Tech Materials
1313 Goddard SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106-4343
bfuchs at unm.edu

Please note that the chtm.unm.edu email domain is going away.
Use bfuchs at unm.edu for all correspondence.