[labnetwork] Turbo pump failure

John D Shott shott at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 22 12:55:27 EDT 2016

Tzu-Min:

You didn't mention: Is this turbo heated? Or can it be?

In most etch applications, I believe that most agree that a heated pump increases pump lifetime by reducing deposition on the turbines.   If this pump is already heated, I apologize for mentioning this.

But I agree with others: a turbo rebuilt is not a do it yourself project.

Good luck,

John

Sent from my iPhone