[labnetwork] Documentation for VAT vacuum controller

Gregg Cure gregg.cure at gmail.com
Wed May 18 17:05:13 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I am putting a pump stack together, and to that end, I have the components
all staged. I have a VAT type 640PC-S pressure controller with no
documentation, manufactured in 1987. VAT themselves say they have no docs
for equipment of this vintage (no surprise there). Some casual searches
online have yielded no results either. If anyone can point me in the right
direction, I'd very much appreciate the help.

There are two photos attached with this email, but I don't recall of the
forum allows attachments. If not, I'll email anyone the photos who wants
them

Thank you and regards,
Gregg Cure`

--