[labnetwork] Documentation for VAT vacuum controller

Miller, Dale A. dale at slac.stanford.edu
Thu May 19 11:38:08 EDT 2016

Gregg,

I have the manuals you are looking for (see pic). I will scan them in the next day or so if no one else has electronic copies.

Glad to help,

Dale Miller
Principal Science & Engineering Mechanical Technician
Advanced Prototyping & Fabrication Department - Thin Films Coating Lab
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory