[labnetwork] Hands-on TEM workshop - no previous experience required

Nava Ariel Sternberg na2661 at columbia.edu
Tue May 31 13:44:44 EDT 2016

Dear all,

I'm happy to announce that we're having a TEM workshop on our new Talos
F200x this August at Columbia and the workshop is also open to external
users. Since it's part of a marketing strategy to increase our lab user
base we're offering it relatively cheap and with actual hands-on practice
as a part of it. We have 12 spots in this workshop, a few are still
available.

Could you please circulate this message and check with your
colleagues/employees if anyone would be interested in attending this
workshop?

The program and registration link can be found here:

http://nano.columbia.edu/transmission-electron-microscopy-workshop

Thanks!

Nava

Nava Ariel-Sternberg, Ph.D.