[labnetwork] Nanostrip Storage Container

julia.aebersold at louisville.edu julia.aebersold at louisville.edu
Thu Nov 3 10:22:56 EDT 2016

We purchase the same material and do experience degradation of the container.  Part of our checklist is to make sure we do not keep the material past the expiration date.  We also keep it stored in  Nalgene container in case the storage container fails.

Hope this helps.  :)

Cheers!

Julia Aebersold, Ph.D.
Cleanroom Manager