[labnetwork] DC sputtering of ITO

Janney, Peter J. janney.9 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 12 08:42:33 EDT 2016

Are you bead blasting all your shields and shutter.  We have 3” targets and use a 100W max power.  I suspect that you should be a little lower than that.  We get our targets from Kurt J. Lesker.  They could give you a recommendation for you 2 “.  You could deposit an adhesion layer of Ti on your shields before using the ITO.

Best regards,
Peter Janney

[The Ohio State University]
Peter Janney
Lab Services Coordinator
Nanotech West Lab
100 Science Village, 1381 Kinnear Road, Columbus, OH 43212
614-688-4213 Office
614-753-3926 Cell
janney.9 at osu.edu<mailto:janney.9 at osu.edu> nanotech.osu.edu<http://nanotech.osu.edu/>