[labnetwork] DC sputtering of ITO

Shivakumar Bhaskaran bshiva at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 13 00:00:44 EDT 2016

Long Chang,

I used to Sputter at low power. I usually start at 15W 2mTorr 10 SCCM of Ar, slowly ramp to 50W but not more than 50W. Sometimes ITO target cracks at high power and to avoid this I usually tell users to go at low power. I usually check the sputtering shield,chimney, shutter once a week for the flakes.

-Regards
-Shiva

Shivakumar Bhaskaran, Ph.D.,
Research and Development Scientist and Engineer,
National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure (NNCI),
Stanford University, 348 Via Pueblo, Spilker Building,Room 004, Stanford, CA 94305.