[labnetwork] Cost of cleanroom air balancing

Morrison, Richard H., Jr. rmorrison at draper.com
Thu Apr 13 10:44:52 EDT 2017

HI,

I had it done last year a complete rebalance of the Draper Cleanroom complex, about 15000 sqft spread over 3 floors involing fans on 2 roof tops it was around $29K. It took an entire week to get done. Balance AHU, 8 exhaust fans, makeup dapers and equipment dampers. Equipment was about 75 tools.

Rick