[labnetwork] Cost of cleanroom air balancing

Luciani, Vincent (Fed) Vincent.Luciani at nist.gov
Tue Apr 11 13:26:38 EDT 2017

Hello All,

It is 85ºF here in Gaithersburg, MD today and it has thinking about all the spring-time chores.

One of them I hope to get done is a complete air-rebalancing  of our cleanroom.  It is about 750 M2  (8000 Ft.2) of class 100 plus all chase space.
I know this comes in many flavors such as with or without 100% individual HEPA filter checks, certifications( if required) etc.
I am performing some market research in preparation for a solicitation.  Has anyone done this recently or have a relevant data point to add to my search?

Thanks,
Vince

Vincent K. Luciani
NanoFab Manager