[labnetwork] Perspectives on equipment management software

Stephen Howe info at fabsurplus.com
Sat Apr 15 02:47:27 EDT 2017

Dear Vincent,
My company is engaged in developing software which will allow us to
obtain and store technical data about equipment  in an efficient way .
Therefore, I'd like to take this opportunity to reach out to make
contact with persons who are working in this area as we'd be interested
to explore ways of working together to achieve our goals.

 Yours sincerely,

Stephen Howe

Company Owner

SDI