[labnetwork] Implementing Lock-out/Logins on AJA Phase II J sputter system

Chang, Long lvchang at Central.UH.EDU
Thu Aug 17 11:06:32 EDT 2017

Hi Mark,

We use a "Login" system that simply show/hide the control panel. This is installed in our SEM and Ebeam Writer which runs on Window NT and Windows XP respectively. I suspect it will work for you if you're interested in trying it out.

I've attached a photo of the Login screen and the Account Managing screen. When a person with "Staff" credentials logs in, a "Settings" button will appear under the "Log In" button, enabling a staff to access the Account Manager. Installation is as simple as configuring a parameter file.

Best,
Long
[cid:EB0D75F8-3590-44B1-9718-1621F641787E at e.uh.edu][cid:3DD8E5A5-60EA-4AF5-9CBD-6536980DB063 at e.uh.edu]