[labnetwork] Inventory Management System

Jugessur, Aju S aju-jugessur at uiowa.edu
Thu Aug 24 14:48:37 EDT 2017

Jacob,

We are using bookitlab for almost 6 months now and it is working well. It has all sorts of capabilities and we are using the inventory management feature as well. There is an app for it too but users mainly use it to schedule tools and check tool status etc.
http://bookit-lab.com

Our staff manage the inventory on a weekly basis and since we are a medium size facility, it is not an issue for us right now.
Please let me know if you have other questions about bookitlab.

Thanks
Aju