[labnetwork] Dry etch test pattern for investigation of micro loading effect

Fouad Karouta fouad.karouta at anu.edu.au
Sun Aug 27 19:27:02 EDT 2017

Hi Frank,

I am not sure what you mean by loading effect. To me, loading effect means: etch rate depends on sample size, sample size small etch rate higher as compared  to same patterns with larger sample. Maybe it is better to explain more in details what you’re after.
Maybe you are mixing up with what is called leg effect which means higher etch rate with larger pattern as compared to smaller patterns.
Regards, Fouad