[labnetwork] Tools for a new lab

Ted Wangensteen twangens at mail.usf.edu
Fri Dec 15 17:29:39 EST 2017

One thing that turns out to be surprisingly important is shelve space.  If
you need storage or at least work space for users, keep that in mind. A
place to put your stuff and containers,etc. while working.

Ted Wangensteen
Engineer, and coming from Industry Fabs and previously university NanoFab
environments