[labnetwork] doped Poly Question

Robert Hower hower at umich.edu
Fri Jan 27 09:51:57 EST 2017

Richard,

At the University of Michigan LNF we have 19 furnaces that can handle up to
150mm including P-type insitu doped poly. Our p-type poly is doped with
boron.

We have only characterized insitu p-type for 100mm but have not had a
request for 150mm so it is not characterized. Can you give me some more
information as to what you need? Starting material? Processing done before
this deposition?
I would be happy to send you the data we have for 4" if you are interested.

Rob

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 6:26 AM, Morrison, Richard H., Jr. <
rmorrison at draper.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>

> I have the need to deposit In-Situ doped P-Type Polysilicon. Do any of you
> run that process, is so what feed gas is commonly used?
>

> I understand that In-Situ doped N-Type poly uses P or As mixed with Silane
> in the same cylinder is that correct?
>

> Do any of you offer P-Type In-Situ doped polysilicon for 150mm wafers?
>

> Thanks
>

> Rick
>

> Richard H. Morrison
>
> Principal Member of the Technical Staff
>
> Draper
>
> 555 Technology Square
>
> Cambridge, MA
>
> 02139-3573
>

> Work  617-258-3420 <(617)%20258-3420>
>
> Cell  508-930-3461 <(508)%20930-3461>
>
> www.draper.com

Robert W. Hower, Ph.D.
The University of Michigan, Lurie Nanofabrication Facility
1301 Beal Ave, 1234A EECS
Ann Arbor, MI 48109