[labnetwork] RTP of PZT

Bill Flounders bill at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 29 14:30:55 EDT 2017

The Berkeley NanoLab has been using Allwin21
RTA tools for many years to anneal PZT solgel films.

To address cross contamination concerns we have a
dedicated chamber and  'paddle' for PZT processing.
We have additional chambers for other select materials
for the same cross contamination control strategy.
Members request to process special materials and
staff schedule chamber swap and post current tool status.

Allwin21 has provided excellent support of our RTA tools.
They may offer you spare chambers or may direct you to a 3rd
party supplier. We use LP Glass

Bill Flounders
UC Berkeley