[labnetwork] Si RIE etch

Stuart Pearce stuart.pearce at huawei.com
Wed Mar 8 13:36:46 EST 2017

That’s a good call by Bernard actually, just looking at your numbers again you are already working over 12% which is rather high for a CF4 process.

Best Regards,

Stuart

________________________________
Dr Stuart Pearce
Senior Process Engineer and Cleanroom Manager

华为技术有限公司 Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1B042.F1D20CA0]

Phone: +44 147 366 3153
Email: stuart.pearce at huawei.com<mailto:stuart.pearce at huawei.com?subject=Email%20Query>
Web:  http://www.huawei.com<http://www.huawei.com/>
Web:  http://www.ciphotonics.com

CIP Technologies is the trading name of The Centre for Integrated Photonics Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd.
Registered Office: - Phoenix House, Adastral Park, Martlesham Heath, Ipswich, Suffolk IP5 3RE.
Registered in England no. 4905488
本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁
止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中
的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial  disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!