[labnetwork] TEL tools

Flückiger Philippe philippe.fluckiger at epfl.ch
Tue Oct 17 02:22:55 EDT 2017

Dear Vicky,

EPFL has installed a UNITY Me Plasma Etch System with one DRM chamber and one SCCM chamber for etching SiO2 & Si3N4.
The DRM chamber is configured for 100mm wafers and the SCCM chamber is configured for 200mm wafers.
Robot configuration needs to be changed between 100mm wafers and 200mm wafers.
However 100mm wafers & 150mm wafers can be processed in the 200mm SCCM chamber by using pocket wafers (with the robot in the 200mm wafer configuration).
The tool was installed this summer and we are building our experience in this matter right now.
We will keep you posted.

With my very best regards,
Philippe

Dr Philippe Flückiger