[labnetwork] STS/STPS support

Graeme Wheeler Graeme.Wheeler at orbotech.com
Sun Dec 2 17:14:43 EST 2018

Hi John

We do have a 3rd party that can work on your tool, details are attached. Also we may have some replacement parts still on stock for your tool and can offer those to you.

The VAC 3 module was replaced with a VAC 1/3/4 module and it should be a drop in replacement. We don't have a VAC 3 but we may have a VAC1/3/4, part number AS314743, I will check for you.

Regards

Graeme

Graeme Wheeler, Director of Customer Support - North America
SPTS Technologies Inc. An Orbotech Company
Tel +1 (408) 571 4795 | Cell +1 (650) 245 7125         orbotech.com | spts.com