[labnetwork] KLA-Tencor service

Gary Olin olinx034 at umn.edu
Tue Jul 17 08:31:07 EDT 2018

Good Morning Nava,

I get the same treatment from KLA-Tencor since I don't have service
contracts on our profilers.   When you get someone to do the work the
quality is good.

There are some aftermarket firms that do service on KLA profilers.   One is
Brumley South  www.brumleysouth.com , (704) 664-9251
<https://www.google.com/search?q=brumley+south&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1#>
.   I have looked into them in the past but never had work done.

A second is  Metrology Equipment Services, LLC the contact there is Jeff
Cada  Info at MetrologyEquipmentServices.com
<info at metrologyequipmentservices.com> 408-392-9100.   I have called them
for advice and bought parts from them in the past.   Easier for me to buy
parts from them than from the OEM.

Glad to see you in Philly.

Have a good day,
Gary