[labnetwork] Experience on ICP-RIE

Chen, Jun JUC48 at pitt.edu
Thu Jul 26 12:50:43 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,
We plan to purchase two ICP-RIE systems(Chlorine and Fluorine) recently. Currently we get quote from Oxford Instruments PlasmaPro 100 Cobra300 and  Plasma-Therm Apex SLR ICP.
Does anyone have experience on these systems? What’s the pros and cons?  I would greatly appreciate for your feedback!

best,

Jun Chen, Ph.D.
Nanofabrication scientist,
Petersen Institute of NanoScience and Engineering, and Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering | University of Pittsburgh
3700 O'Hara Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
T: 412.383.3282
http://www.nano.pitt.edu/