[labnetwork] Rehabilitation of sputtering chamber with uncertain history

Aaron Hryciw ahryciw at ualberta.ca
Thu Jun 14 23:54:25 EDT 2018

Hello all,

Many thanks to everyone for your suggestions.  Sounds like a good procedure
would be to perform an elemental analysis on the material on the chamber
walls, followed by sending the chamber (and all parts therein) out to
Quantum Clean if the analysis reveals any toxics.

Cheers,

 – Aaron

Aaron Hryciw, PhD, PEng

Fabrication Group Manager