[labnetwork] PDMS Sylgard 184

Ioannis (John) Kymissis johnkym at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 12:05:33 EST 2018

I’ve never tried ordering only curing agent, but one of the distributors we use for kits also lists it as a stand-alone product (albeit in rather large quantities):

https://www.ellsworth.com/cart/add-to-cart/?item=184-CURING-AGENT-20.4KG-PL&qty=1

Thanks,
John

----
Sent from my mobile device

Ioannis (John) Kymissis
Associate Professor, Electrical Engineering
Columbia University SEAS
500 W120th Street
Room 1300/MC 4712
New York, NY 10027