[labnetwork] Core Research Showcase

Ferraguto, Thomas S Thomas_Ferraguto at uml.edu
Wed Mar 7 07:44:07 EST 2018

Colleagues,

We're having a Core Research Facility Showcase on March 22nd, 2018 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Saab ETIC UMass Lowell.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/core-research-facilities-crf-research-showcase-tickets-42565839572?aff=es2

We're having 90 Second Flash Talks by users from Industry and Academic Researchers in addition to Posters from all the UMass Lowell Cores.

The idea is to "cross pollenate" across disciplines and areas of expertise.

If you're in the area please register... It's free and they're will be pizza and soft drinks.

Here's a list of the flash talks (some flash talks).

Flash talk

KwokFan Chow (Chemical Engineering  faculty)

Richard Gaschnig (Earth Science faculty)

Tehila Nahum (Adv Surface Tech)

Christian Pfluegle (Pendar Laser)

Richard Dennis (Qmagiq)

Joel Therrien (UML Electrical Engineering)

Tom Ferraguto (Nanofabrication Lab Director)

Wendy Gavin (Biomolecular Characterization Lab Manager, NMR Spectroscopy Facility Manager)

Earl Ada (MCL Lab Director)

Margert SobokowiczKline (Plastics Engineering)

William Kessler (PSI - Vial Line Partnership with UML)

Leo Bobek (Nuclear Reactor Supervisor)

Dr. Jennifer Fish (Biological Science)

Dr. Matt Gage (Chemistry Dept)

Dr. Dhimiter Bello (Biomed & Nutritional Sciences)

Best Regards

Tom

Thomas S. Ferraguto
Saab ETIC Nanofabrication Laboratory Director
Saab ETIC Building Director
1 University Avenue
Lowell MA 01854
Mobile 617-755-0910