[labnetwork] Spare parts for INFICON CI-100 crucible indexer

Rosendo Bindoy rosendo.bindoy at kaust.edu.sa
Mon Mar 12 21:19:20 EDT 2018

Hi Vito,

I saw this in the internet. Maybe they can help you source out the part you need for your tool.

http://www.nextroninc.com/pdt/selectPagePDTCate2.do?cateSeqNo=140

Regards,

Rosendo M. Bindoy
Equipment Engineer
KAUST-Nanofabrication Core Lab

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 11:22 PM +0300, "Vito Logiudice" <vito.logiudice at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:vito.logiudice at uwaterloo.ca>> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

The INFICON CI-100 crucible indexer on our 4-pocket e-beam evaporator has failed and since the assembly appears to be obsolete, we are having difficulty finding replacement parts.

Our original controller as well as a spare controller that one of our suppliers was kind enough to allow us to try out both display an “E” when attempting to drive the motor drive unit. When activated, the motor drive unit appears to want to move in the proper direction but lacks the strength to complete the rotation. It therefore appears that this motor drive unit might be the issue.

A photo of the front page of the manual is attached for reference. I’m reaching out in the hopes that someone in our community might be able to share the name of an equipment vendor which might carry this unit. Any insights are greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

Best regards,
Vito
--
Vito Logiudice  P.Eng.
Director, Quantum NanoFab

This message and its contents including attachments are intended solely for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email.