[labnetwork] UGIM 2018 Updates.

Noah Clay nclay at seas.upenn.edu
Thu May 24 23:42:36 EDT 2018

Good morning,

With one month until the start of UGIM 2018, we are writing to inform you of program updates (see UGIM web site) along with sharing the vendor/exhibitor list.  We have an impressive lineup of sponsors who are highly committed to the success of this year’s conference.  Please visit the UGIM website for further information:

https://ugim.nano.upenn.edu/home/event-sponsorship/ <https://ugim.nano.upenn.edu/home/event-sponsorship/>

https://ugim.nano.upenn.edu/ <https://ugim.nano.upenn.edu/>

If you haven’t done so already, please register and make final travel arrangements as soon as possible.  There are hotel rooms remaining at the Sheraton - University City (see details in the travel section of the web site).

As a final note, this year’s lineup of speakers and session chairs will be a milestone in terms of international participation in UGIM.

We look forward to seeing you next month in Philadelphia!

Kind regards,
Noah Clay & Vincent Luciani