[labnetwork] Mechanical pump advice

Iulian Codreanu codreanu at udel.edu
Fri May 25 08:32:42 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Over the past four years I have been purchasing equipment for my lab and
I did not have the knowledge or the bandwidth to direct the vendors to
provide a certain make of mechanical pumps.

I am working on building a stock of spare parts, pumps, etc and once
again I am tapping into your vast knowledge and willingness to help. If
you could share your recommendations on mechanical pumps brands, that
would be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much and have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend,

Iulian

--
iulian Codreanu, Ph.D.
Director of Operations, UD NanoFab