[labnetwork] ugim.org domain ownership transfer?

Ryan Taylor ryan.d.taylor at utah.edu
Fri May 25 16:36:20 EDT 2018

Hi,

Last year I registered the ugim.org domain name and set it up to simply
forward to https://ugim.nano.upenn.edu/.  It would be nice if it were
set up as a landing page with links to past UGIM archives of
presentations along with information about the current UGIM and future
UGIMs. I was hoping to set something like that up, but alas, I haven't
had the time. My domain registration is expiring in June and I am
thinking I will not renew it. Is anyone here interested in becoming the
steward of this domain name? If so, I can see if I can figure out how to
transfer it to you.

Thanks,

Ryan

--