[labnetwork] Wafer specification requirement for RIE & DRIE cleaning recopies

N P VAMSI KRISHNA vamsinittala at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 01:20:06 EDT 2019

Dear Dr. Xuekun Lu,
I guess there may be a thick polymer deposition on the table (mechanical
chuck). This polymer could be from C4F8. If someone used your tool for
polymer depositions or if the plasma is turned on without a wafer on the
mechanical chuck, this can happen.

I suggest you may want to do a mild rub on the table (chuck) using IPA+DI
water and see if there is any DC bias.

Thanks & best regards,
vamsi