[labnetwork] ITO deposition

Fouad Karouta fouad.karouta at anu.edu.au
Tue Apr 9 19:18:11 EDT 2019

Hi Julian,

We do regularly use ITO in our sputter and we have no particular issues/concerns. We have users who use the target with an RF source and some with a DC source. We've tried originally ITO in an old e-beam evaporator but the layer wasn't conductive while the sputtered layer is conductive.

Regards, Fouad

*************************************
Manager ANFF ACT Node
Australian National Fabrication Facility
Research School of Physics and Engineering
L. Huxley Building (#56), Mills Road, Room 4.02
Australian National University
ACT 2601, Canberra, Australia
Tel: + 61 2 6125 7174
Mob: + 61 451 046 412