[labnetwork] Dicing Saw Advice.....

Christophe Clément christophe.clement at polymtl.ca
Fri Aug 2 11:26:08 EDT 2019

Hello, I will second Shimon's comment.
Here at Polytechnic School of Montreal, we have an ADT dicing 7100 for 10 years now with relative few maintenances to do (cleaning, blade calibration..etc). The tool is very easy to use and to program. Cost for blades are around 35 US$, we buy it directly from ADT in Israel, and we have also good service from ADT US. We bought the tool new in 2010, and we do not regret our choice so far.
Hope this help!
Christophe Clément