[labnetwork] Chamber pressure during reactive e-beam evaporation

Noah Clay nclay at seas.upenn.edu
Fri Feb 8 10:14:36 EST 2019

Hi Aamer,

In MBE systems, thermal gas crackers are often used for low flux oxygen incorporation or other gases surface cleaning.  Operating pressures are low and dissociation efficiency drops rather quickly with gas flow.  Veeco, Scienta Omicron, Mantis and others have these as stock items.  Helpful Google search term: "oxygen gas cracker mbe”.

Best,
Noah Clay

Noah Clay
School of Engineering & Applied Science