[labnetwork] Cassette Loading Spinner/Developer Tools

Kristofor Robert Payer kpayer at mit.edu
Tue Jun 18 20:34:31 EDT 2019

Hi Shawn,
We (MTL) bought a coater/developer unit from PicoTrack a couple of years ago and have been very happy with the system.  Its features were comparable to the Suss cluster tool.  They have a highly customizable interface, easy to use software and great support.  If I remember correctly PicoTrack was founded by former SVG engineers.  I'm happy to answer any specific questions you might have on the system, just send me an email or give me a call offline.

Kris

Kristofor Payer
MIT.nano
Massachusetts Institute of Technology