[labnetwork] Clean room / Nanofab temp/

Iulian Codreanu codreanu at udel.edu
Tue Mar 19 08:30:19 EDT 2019

Hi Patrick,

My systems meet 68 +/- 0.5 degF year round.

When it comes to humidity they achieve the equivalent of 45 +/-2 %RH
during the humidification and dehumidification seasons. I am working on
achieving that during the "shoulder seasons" as well. I control to
dewpoint (rather than relative humidity) because it has more physical
meaning.

Good luck,

Iulian

iulian Codreanu, Ph.D.
Director of Operations, Nanofabrication Facility
University of Delaware
Harker ISE Lab, Room 163
221 Academy Street
Newark, DE 19716