[labnetwork] Ion Milling

Matthew Moneck mmoneck at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu May 23 11:52:55 EDT 2019

Hi All,

We would be happy to offer assistance as well if needed.  In regards to removal rates, we typically see polymers and resists (mostly novolac resin based resists) etch at roughly twice the rate of Ni (sometimes up to 2.5x faster depending on the resist).

Best Regards,

Matt

--
Matthew T. Moneck, Ph.D.
Executive Manager, Claire & John Bertucci Nanotechnology Laboratory