[labnetwork] Help with Neitronix Mask Aligner power supply.

Johnson, Patrick paj1 at email.gwu.edu
Thu May 23 14:47:52 EDT 2019

Hello Group We are having several problems:

1. The power cannot be adjusted to 350 like in the picture you provided in
the manual.

It can only be adjusted from -179 to 59 (at 59 it starts beeping)

I think this is the biggest problem.

We tried ro adjust it in both CP and CI mode with the same bad results.

2. If we multiply the voltage shown and the current shown, then we get a
different value for power than the one shown. Why is that? In the manual,
that is not the case. The voltage (67.3) multiplied with current (5.2)
gives the power shown (350) for an intensity of 12.0.

3. We need to set the tool in intensity constant mode. Probably we need to
fix the other problems first, but right now we just tried it by following
exactly the instructions and we cannot finetune with SET button because it
doesn’t work (rotates but the intensity value doesn’t change).

Also whatever settings we try in intensity constant, it just beeps
continuously because the power goes straight to 59.

*Has anyone else encountered this problem.   Thanks  Patrick*

*Patrick Johnson*
*George Washington University*
*Nano Fabrication Lab Manager *
*Science and Engineering Hall*