[labnetwork] Gas exhaust

Mark Heiden mheiden at engr.ucr.edu
Wed Nov 6 21:54:40 EST 2019

Hi Shane,
Our lab setup  is very similar to that described by Iulian except we don’t have POU scrubbers. We do however have toxic gas monitors in all exhaust streams and in 15 years they have never measured a detectable amount to trigger an alarm. My guess is that would be the first sign that we had any kind of risk.

Mark Heiden
NanoFab Cleanroom Manager
Center for Nanoscale Science and Engineering
University of California, Riverside
951-827-2551
https://nanofab.ucr.edu/