[labnetwork] Cross contamination due to evaporation on lead containing perovskite material

Fouad Karouta fouad.karouta at anu.edu.au
Sun Nov 10 17:17:53 EST 2019

Dear Aamer,

Our open access e-beam evaporator is regularly used to evaporate gold on perovskite materials. We haven't experienced any issue with this.
Only point of attention, pumping time may go bit longer to reach the required vacuum. Some users reduce the system base pressure when they use it for evaporating gold on perovskite.

Best regards,
Fouad

*************************************
Manager ANFF ACT Node
Australian National Fabrication Facility
Research School of Physics
L. Huxley Building (#56), Mills Road, Room 4.02
Australian National University
ACT 2601, Canberra, Australia
Tel: + 61 2 6125 7174
Mob: + 61 451 046 412