[labnetwork] URGENT: Doctors Without Borders needs protective equipment

Stephen Howe info at fabsurplus.com
Sat Apr 18 04:56:57 EDT 2020

Dear Labmembers,

I'm not sure if such a message is appropriate for this network.
In any case, here goes.

I have received a request for donations of PPE as follows.
If you have PPE to donate, you can contact directly Tina Baboyan:-

From:Tina Baboyan <tina.baboyan at newyork.msf.org>Subject:URGENT: Doctors
Without Borders needs protective equipment Date:Fri, 17 Apr 2020
18:42:57 +0000 (04/17/2020 08:42:57 PM)

Hi,

I hope this email finds you and your loved ones safe and well.  I’m
reaching out today to seek your advice and support.

Doctors Without Borders, operating in 70 countries worldwide and
responding to the global COVID-19 pandemic, is in desperate need of
protective equipment for its patients and front-line health workers. We
need 3.6M respirator masks (N95 or FFP2 or higher) and millions of
surgical masks (Type IIR or higher) over the next six months to ramp
up our life-saving medical work.

Would you or someone in your network have access to this type of
protective equipment? We will accept donations or would be willing to
sign a long-term purchase agreement.

Please let me know if you can help with this request.

Thank you for your consideration and stay safe,

Tina

Tina Baboyan
Development Officer, Corporate Relations
Doctors Without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
Cell: (646) 477-0404

Curious about MSF’s response to COVID-19?  Read more here.