[labnetwork] Porous Silicon Etch Wet Bench

Ferraguto, Thomas S Thomas_Ferraguto at uml.edu
Thu Dec 3 12:36:36 EST 2020

Colleagues,

Does anyone have a "Porous Silicon Wet Bench Station"? for either foundry or self-use?

I have a customer that wanted to place a "Porous Silicon Etching" wet bench in my clean room.

I don't have the room and the engineering  cost alone for the install makes in prohibitive.

Please let me know if you know any availability of such a system.

Best Regards

Thomas S. Ferraguto
Saab ETIC Nanofabrication Laboratory Director
Saab ETIC Building Director
1 University Avenue
Lowell MA 01854
Mobile 617-755-0910